DIRECTIONS FOR ENROLLING IN SUMMER CAMP
1. Go to the vmhs.net home page
2. Under announcements (located in the left margin), click on “Summer Adult Classes & Camps”
3. You will need your student’s 9-digit permanent ID# which will be the username. (This is the same number used in middle school)
4. The password is the first initial of student’s first name and last name, all lower case
and no spaces. For example, John Smith would be “jsmith”
5. Find the camp of interest and register. ** Please note there are two levels of camp – Beginning 9th grade as well as Advanced (10th, 11th, & 12th grade).
6. You will also need to complete the 2016-2017 Athletic Participation Packet which is now posted online at www.vmhsathletics.com. The only paper form to turn in will be the athletic physical which must be signed, stamped and dated by your doctor. Your physical must be turned into the Athletic Department to Mr. Coley Candaele or the Athletics Secretary in the athletics office. Do not give your physical to the coach or any other office staff!
DIRECTIONS TO REGISTRER AS A VMHS ATHLETE
- Go to www.vmhsatletics.com
1. Click on Forms
2. Click on Athletic Registration
4. Complete On-Line questions
5. Bring complete Physical to Athletic office (must be dated after June 1, 2016)